Custom-Fitted Safety Covers
Your swimming pool requires a custom-fitted cover that serves as protection for both your family and your pool.
The Patented SmartMesh Cover
No one wants to wait when it comes time to go swimming. The SmartMesh pool cover is created with special technology that allows the water to flow through the weave of the cover without allowing sunlight and debris in the pool. In fact, this high-tech weave guards against debris as small as 40 microns. One of the biggest problems pool owners have is algae growth, even when the pool is covered. Because sunlight can’t enter the pool through this cover, it reduces the amount of algae growth you will find when you open your pool in the spring. This will make maintaining your pool easier and result in the need for fewer chemicals. When you take advantage of this technology, you will extend the life of your pool, protecting your investment.
A Custom Option
You need a pool cover that fits exactly on your pool for the utmost in safety and protection for your pool. We use the latest CAD technology to design a cover that will fit your pool and only your pool, taking the steps, special features, angles and the exact shape of your pool into consideration. This means you won’t need to worry about the safety of the pool.
An Attractive Way to Protect
Our Merlin covers are more durable and effective. Made in the United States, the construction of these covers, in addition to the materials, exceeds the standards set in the industry. The covers are made with highest level of strength in the thread and webbing, brass anchors and stainless steel tension springs for the greatest level of coverage and protection. With this powerful combination, the pool covers are capable of standing up under the elements, as well as unexpected accidents, such as children or pets. No other cover compares.
Convenience and Innovation
With our specially designed tool and strap and anchor system, anyone can easily install and remove the Merlin pool cover for easy protection and access. Despite the level of protection this cover provides, you can expect a lightweight material that makes it easy to handle. Our covers offer you:
- The Right Fit – We use computer aided drafting to create the exact shape for your pool cover for the utmost in protection.
- Our Special Features – We offer step-riser kits and cable systems that can fill in any of the gaps that do occur in the coverage of the cover. This ensures the utmost in coverage and protection, even when your pool features an unusual shape or odd angles.
- The Materials – The tops of our covers are manufactured from reinforced vinyl or polypropylene that is held in place with straps made from a combination of nylon and polypropylene. A steel buckle attaches these straps to the tension springs designed to hold the cover securely in place.
- Heavy-Duty Strength – The straps are triple stitched to provide the greatest strength and protection. The tension springs are anchored securely in the deck, providing you with a tense, secure connection. Despite the fact our covers are lightweight, they boast a breaking point more than three times the standard set by the government.
- The Hardware – We focus on strength. This is why we use steel tension springs that hook securely to brass anchors for the greatest durability.